Guwahati/Shillong/Kaziranga/ Durga Puja Special Group Tour (Budget)
Price Include: 4 Hotel(s), 12 Sightseeing, Hotel, All Meals, Cab, Train Station Transfers, Sightseeing
Day 1: Guwahati Arrival
Upon arrival our representative will meet you after that you can proceed your journey, you will be escorted your hotel. Check-in and relax for some time. Afterwards, step out and explore the kamakhya darshan, Umananda, Nabagraha. After a tasty dinner, return to the hotel and retire to your room for some sound sleep Over Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 2: Guwahati – Shillong (100kms/3 Hours)
After a tasty breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to Shillong. En route visit: Borapani Umiam Lake, Located about 17 kilometers from Shillong, Umium Lake, surrounded by beautiful hills and a picturesque location is highly refreshing - It has water-sports facilities and the nearby Nehru Park has an Aviary and Orchidarium - Shillong sightseeing like Donbosco Museum, the Cathedral Church, Ward's Lake, Lady Hydri Park etc - Evening if time permits visit local market Police Bazar - Dinner and overnight at Shillong
Day 3: Shillong – Cherrapunji – Shillong (60kms one way/2 Hours)
Early Morning breakfast - Next drive to Cherrapunjee – Visit Cherrapunjee that possesses some exotic waterfalls and impressive limestone caves - Visit Visit Dwan Syiem view point, Noh kalikai falls, Mawsmai caves, Seven Sister falls, Eco park etc - Later after lunch back to Shillong drive back to Shillong - On the way visit to Shillong Peak & Elephant Falls - Return to The Hotel - Night stay Shillong.
Day 4: Shillong –Kaziranga (250kms/5 Hours)
After breakfast, move to Kaziranga National Park. En route visit -- Eco Shop: take a look of famous traditional wooden craft made by tribal people here. Arrive at Kaziranga and check-in jungle resort. Overnight Stay in a jungle resort in Kaziranga.
Day 5: Kaziranga National Park
Early morning at 4am, in the central range (Kohora) of Kaziranga National Park, enjoy an elephant ride. After breakfast, explore the way of living of North Eastern People by stopping over to the Ethnic Village of Kajir Ronghangpi Aklam, Kohora. Take a look at Assam tea plantation by observing teams of multi-hued dressed tea garden workers plucking the delicate buds and leaves. Don't forget to visit company outlet of Hathikuli Tea Estate to buy different varieties of organic tea.Visit Natun Danga Karbi village and take part in an ethnic feast there.Post lunch, take a Jeep safari round in the western range (Bagori) of Kaziranga National Park. Stay at kaziranga.
Day 6: Kaziranga – Guwahati (190kms/4hours)
After Breakfast Proceed to Guwahati. On arrival check Inn at the hotel, after lunch visit local sightseeing of Guwahati Including Basistha, kalakhetra, balaji. Evening Visit Local market. After a tasty dinner, return to the hotel and retire to your room for some sound sleep Over Night stay at Guwahati.
Day 7: Back to Home
Today, after breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get started driving towards to your onward journey.
Govind Appartment, Shivajinagar, Pandit, Nagari, Mumbai-Goa H/W, Kanakavali, Shivajinagar, Kankavali, Maharashtra 416602, India
Hotel Red pine Guest House
Green Village Resort
Upper Neelam, Neelam Valley Road
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Travel Basics
- Booking Term
- Why Choose Us
- Railway Station Pickup and drop
- Accommodation on twin sharing basics
- Meal Plan – AP (Breakfast + Lunch + Dinner)
- Assistance on Arrival
- All Sightseeing and Transfer by Tempo Traveller or Similar
- Local sightseeing and transfers as per itinerary.
- Toll / parking/fuel/ Driver charged.
- Train fare
- Guide & Monuments Entrance Fees During Sightseeing
- Camera Fees
- Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor, Insurance, etc.
- Items not included in the Package Inclusions
- Any Increase in Govt Taxes.
Terms & Conditions
Terms And Conditions Domestic
The company does not own or control hotels, coach or other facilities mentioned in the tour. As an operator of the package tour therefore, we cannot be held liable.
- Where there has been no fault on the part of the company, supplier or agents.
- Where the failures in performance of the contract are attributable to the customer.
- Where the failures are attributable to a third party not connected with the provision of the holiday and are unforeseeable or unavoidable.
- Where the failures are due to unusual and unforeseeable circumstances beyond your control.
- Where the failures are due to an event which you or your supplier even with all due care could not foresee or foretell.
1. The contract will be not effective between the service provider agency Patra Tour and Travels Pvt Ltd. (PTT) and the client until received the full amount of payment from the client.
2. The agency (PTT) has the right to take decision by reason for:-
a) To cancel the contract by reason prior to the date of the service provider and if does so, its liability shall be limited to refunding amount received from the client without the inclusion of any percentage of interest.
b) To amend of route / Timing of transportation service in such situation of any unavoidable circumstance.
3. Patra Tour and Travels Private Limited cannot be responsible for any improper services provided by any other service provider agency apart from services officially confirmed by PTT also not be responsible for the sudden situations if arise within the service providing period by the agency PTT as damage , lost of luggage or any valuable goods, in the case of caused by the act or default of the management or employee of any hotelier, airline, surface transport, who are the agency&rsquos independent service associates.
The agency PTT also not liable for the situation arising outside of normal selection and inspection process, or acts of Government authority, war, civil or political disturbances, strike, natural calamities - as landslide, flood, earthquake, and others of it&rsquos kind. As a result of any of the causes delay of days out of contract period and changes of itinerary the extra expense will be bear by the client
4. The agency PTT shall in no any circumstances whatsoever be liable to the client or persons traveling with the agency in the contract period of service provide for:-
Any death, physical injury, sickness, accidental case, any illegal or immoral activity, any penalty by caused of activity&rsquos against the civic rule, any damage or loss of luggage or valuable goods,
5. The amount quoted for the particular services has been calculated as per the fuel and related cost prevailing at the time of submission of the rate quotation.
The PTT reserves the right to amend the quoted rate in case of changes in any tax or surcharges structure, an increase of fuel cost, and any of cost increase beyond the control of the company. On that situation, the service provider agency PTT will inform in advance to the client or related person for an additional payment amount to be paid before the start of service.
6. This contract will be governed by Indian law. In the event of a dispute or difference between &ldquoPatra Tour and Travels Private Limited&rdquo and the client should be negotiated or finalize in the exclusive administrative jurisdiction of Midnapore District court in India.
We do take all reasonable steps in ensuring that the organization maintains standards and provide a service that is acceptable to the passengers. The information within this website has been compiled with all reasonable care and is correct to the best knowledge of the company and is published in good faith.
- Request for package bookings to be confirmed by written only
- All booking correspondence to be made by written only
- No. verbal communication to be considered, if any dispute occurs
- Booking to be confirmed only after getting 50% of the total package cost
- Rest of the payment to be cleared before starting the service
Why Choose Us
Why Use Us
Patra Travels Online, is headed by professionals from the Hotel and Hospitality Service Industry and their dynamic team, which has a background and experience from the field are all out to take care personally and cater to your needs and this diversity and common and professional approach to business with pleasure, has lead to a fresh and perfect approach to travel planning and implementing.
We would like to have an opportunity to list ourselves to you and your esteemed organization for the services we offer under one roof to your valued expectations. Hence, we request you to kindly let&39s have the experience to prove ourselves absolutely right.
We are offering a wide range and variety of combinations for all your needs, including door to door tailor made packages. A message, SMS or call from you would help us to initiate us offer a corporate, comprehensive & competitive quotation as per your requirement for your sanction and approval within minimum time with a variety of options.
Cancellation Policy Domestic
- In any case of cancellation of booking, it must inform in advance to PTT by writing
- Cancellation will be effective only on the date and time of receipt of the cancellation letter.
- The following cancellation charges shall apply as per the period of cancellation terms.
- Once the booking is done and advance paid, minimum 10% of the package cost to be deducted
- If postponed or preponed of the service date made on or before 30 days, only 5% of the package cost to be deducted and cost for the desired date of the service to be calculated on the basis of Hotel Cost and Transportation Cost of that particular time period
- 30 days before of service starts, 20% of the total package cost will be deducted
- From 29 days up to 15 days before of service 40 % of the total cost will be deducted
- From 14 days up to 10 days before of service 50 % of the total cost will be deducted
- From 09 days up to 06 days before of service 60 % of the total cost will be deducted
- From 05 days up to 48hrs before of service 90 % of the total cost will be deducted
- Between 48 hours to the day of service starts 100 % of the total cost will be deducted
- In case of NO SHOW, 100% of the total cost will be deducted